Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fall Fashion - Day 6


Today we're headed to DC for the Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear - it should be quite interesting, no one knows what to expect other than a lot of people. We'll probably stay the night there at my sister's house on Capitol Hill so I think this is my last day of fashion week. It's been so fun meeting all the other fashionistas and remembering what I have in my closet. Until next time!
Shirt: James Perse thrifted
Belt: Thrifted
Pants: Hand-me-down from friend
Boots: Ruche
And Kelly's last day of vintage fashion at my other blog.

10 comments:

Lil Muse Lily said...

you look as great in pants as you do in skirts. love the booties!!

Chelsea said...

those shoes are killer.

E said...

Those shoes are awesome!!!

Billi London-Gray said...

Oh! I missed almost the whole week! (Just like I miss my life right now. :o) But you look amazing, as always. Miss you too, Sarah.

Helen said...

"This boots are made for walking" ;-) ... like your boots, they look so great!

Molly Page said...

Oooo, have fun at the rally. Can't wait to hear about it.

You look casual and chic. Nice boots.

Kristin said...

I am SO jealous that you got to go to the rally! I just got home from work and am catching up on what happened there today! Oh and, love the pants and boots!

Rachael said...

You're looking classy as always.
Hope the rally is/was fantastic!

Ashley Hasty said...

You have great style! I love the combination. How were the Rallies?! I'm dying to hear about them!


http://ashleyanderic.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Hey all - thanks for your sweet comments! The rally was fantastic, I'll post photos in the next day or so :)