Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fall Fashion - Day 3

Today is rainy and dreary (but rather hot) and I'll spend it at work and then cozy at home reading Ulysses for class tomorrow. For all of you who have left sweet comments about my chandelier - it was very easy to make. I bought an old gold chandelier on Craigslist for $10, spray painted it black and had some nice guys at a light store tell us how to convert it into a plug-in light with about $10 worth of parts. Cheaper than buying a lamp!


T-Shirt: James Perse, thrifted
Cardigan: Charlotte Russe, thrifted
Belt: On loan from Axon who couldn't use it for a while
Skirt: J.Crew, thrifted
Boots: Ruche

Check out all the fashion week participants at Emery Jo's blog, and if you want more Annapolis fashion Kelly's rocking it at my other blog.

15 comments:

Chelsea said...

those shoes are crazy cute. love how you paired to two patterns together. you look great!

Lil Muse Lily said...

LOVE! everything.

KillerB said...

Nope, stop it-- this is TOO cute, I can't take it!

I ADORE those shoes with that skirt! UGH! :)

Anonymous said...

Is it cheating on fashion week if I fall for your candle-holder in the window?!? This is SO nice... yeah well, the shoes are cute, too ;-)

Rebecca said...

Oh! I dig your chandelier!

SomisSurferGirl said...

amazing shoes, amazing photography, amazing combo!!!!!!

Lexi said...

I love your outfit! Superb!

Katelyn said...

Gah, you have such a lovely sense of style.

Em-Jae said...

That lamp... Really? You're basically a genius. I've been looking for a cute black chandelier forevvvver, and I think you totally just opened up a whole new door for me... Thanks!!!

And, those boots are rockin'.

E said...

I love this whole look, but most especially the shoes.

D Dierks said...

I love that you have a unique style all your own but it is cute and wearable! Great outfit and shoes!
Bejeweled Wednesdays@jewelscapes.blogspot

Rachael said...

You look just out of a story book! You should be in black and white pen illustrations.

Bevin @ allisbright.com said...

Oh gosh, you get cuter everyday! I love that sweater!
♥/Bevin @ All is Bright

Julia and Yuriy said...

The chandelier turned out superb! I'm loving this fall fashion series.

sandy said...

This is a great outfit! I love the length of the cardigan with the skirt!!!