Monday, August 18, 2008

The Weekend

Ahhhh, what a nice weekend. Also, WOW, what a crazy weekend! Also, ugh, I am still full from this weekend. And since I increasingly find myself unable to blog without accompanying photos the post about this weekend will have to wait until tomorrow when the computer is back from the doctor. But I'll just say that tomorrow's post will include snail eating, pictures from a visit to Harry Potter's Hogwarts, and a near death experience.
And since I am unable to blog without accompanying photos, here is one, that I did not take, of Sylvia Plath. It has nothing to do with my weekend except that I watched a movie about her last night then stayed up way too late reading The Colossus and Other Poems.

6 comments:

Bella Art Girl said...

I love seeing another slice of life..thanks for the glimpses

Anonymous said...

Ohmigosh. And now a picture of Sylvia Plath and you reading her poems. Maybe you actually ARE my cousin Debbie.

Anonymous said...

And now I'm dying for the details about the weekend. Especially the "near death experience" part.

Unknown said...

"Cousin Debby" here. You are a woman after my own heart. Have you read the "restored" version of *Ariel* yet?

Trespasser said...

Here's something nice someone said about your husband. http://www.neptunuslex.com/2004/02/17/social-studies/#more-408

Sarah said...

Debbie, I have not. I'm still a Plath newbie. You recommend it I guess? I'll definitely look into it.