Thursday, August 21, 2008

O Blog, Thou Guinea Pig

Because I have a lot of time on my hands, and because my raw photography skills are poor to say the least, and because I will soon be immersed in certain computer programs up to my eyeballs, I've decided to learn Photoshop. I have dabbled in Picture It!, iPhoto, and GIMP and I now feel that it is time to master the mother of all photograph manipulation programs. Well, I know that whether it is the mother or not is highly debatable, but it is the one for which I will soon be receiving grades. So, since it's no fun to practice on pictures that are just going to sit on my computer, this blog will be the recipient of all my Photoshop experiments, whether they have to do with anything or not.




To begin with - last weekend's flowers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thumper would be proud...somehow
Mm