Friday, May 23, 2008

Surrounded By Geniuses

Loosely surrounded that is, like, within a 2,800 mile radius but still...this week my little brother goes and writes an article, gets it published and snags himself a freelance writing position with the Boise Weekly! This following on the heels of my dear old dad getting published in World Magazine some weeks ago (I wasn't organized enough to get a link up and its buried now - sorry dad!) and of course, there's that (deservedly)gloating/genius/master/husband at home (who shushes everything I try to say with 'Just don't even try to think in the presence of The Master'). My goodness I'm so intimidated that I'm inspired! I'm going to go think of something awesome to do now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaaah grasshopper. But it is your very beingness that is awesome to all of us.